Joel’s commitment to family and community involvement extends beyond the Non Hostile Family Law practice.
Joel is passionate about access to justice issues. He is involved in the community in various ways including the following:
- Member of the Oregon State Bar Public Service Advisory Committee
- Member of the Academy of Professional Family Mediators (APFM)
- Member of the Oregon Association of Collaborative Professionals (OACP)
- Supports Legal Aid's Campaign for Equal Justice
- Supports St. Andrew Legal Clinic, a low income legal service provider in
- Supports the Oregon State Bar's modest means program
- Past president of Spirit of Grace, a community of Lutherans and Roman
Ask Joel about his community involvement yourself! Schedule your low-cost consultation today by calling (541) 318-8038. Personally experience Family Law Bend's commitment to our clients and community by choosing our uniquely peaceful and collaborative approach to your separation or divorce.