Lillian’s commitment to family and community involvement extend beyond her Non Hostile Family Law practice. She is a retired coach of the Bend High School Mock Trial team.
Lillian is very active in the legal community:
- She serves on the local Family Law Advisory Committee which includes Judges and other professionals in the community
- Member of Central Oregon Matrimonial Attorneys (COMA)
- Member of the Deschutes County Bar Association
- Member of Cascade Women Lawyers (a chapter of Oregon Women Lawyers)
- She is dedicated to helping modest means people through the Oregon State Bar
- She regularly volunteers as a children's attorney in high conflict divorce cases where children need a voice and the parties are of modest means
Lillian enjoys reading, camping, theater and travel. She is committed to spending time with her family and friends and is active in her church.
Joel is passionate about access to justice issues. He is involved in the community in various ways including the following:
- Member of the Oregon State Bar Public Service Advisory Committee
- Member of the Academy of Professional Family Mediators (APFM)
- Member of the Oregon Association of Collaborative Professionals (OACP)
- Supports Legal Aid's Campaign for Equal Justice
- Supports St. Andrew Legal Clinic, a low income legal service provider in
- Supports the Oregon State Bar's modest means program
- Past president of Spirit of Grace, a community of Lutherans and Roman
Ask the attorneys about their community involvement yourself! Schedule your low-cost consultation today by calling (541) 318-8038. Personally experience Family Law Bend's commitment to their clients and community by choosing their uniquely peaceful and collaborative approach to your separation or divorce.