Family law is made up of so many options and it is important to explore all of the avenues available. Lillian and Joel avoid family law litigation (going to trial) because it can destroy people and especially children. The attorneys like to be the voice of reason and encouragement to allow people to end their relationship on a positive note and move forward with their lives. With over combined 60 years of experience doing family law, Lillian and Joel offer lots of options for families and individuals with a range of services from the basic divorce, legal separation, helping unmarried parents with custody, child support and parenting issues, mediation and collaborative law.
Questions and details can seem overwhelming: How do we divide all this debt and student loans? How are we going to do overnights with our children? How much is child support? What about medical insurance? Will I owe spousal support or alimony? What happens to our family pets? What about the division of my great aunt's desk? As leading Bend, Oregon lawyers, they help people with the following:
- Ending a long term marriage (15, 20, 30 or even 50 years)
- Legal separation (people not quite ready to divorce)
- Families with children who want to be able to co-parent
- People who want to part with an equitable division of the assets and debts
- People who want an economic savings and not spend outrageous amounts for attorney fees
- Mediation for issues that are post divorce/separation
The attorneys offer a 50 minute consultation for $75.00 to explore the different options of your personal situation. You should contact their office to set up the consultation so you have an understanding of what legal decisions must be made. They welcome both parties to the initial consultation if it is appropriate and both parties are willing to come to the educational consultation.